The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the Barracudas Water Polo Marketing Plan.
The Marketing Coordinator is directly responsible to the President and the Management team and reports directly to the President. He/she links with the Clubs Sponsorship and Grants Coordinator and the Website and Social Media Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Marketing Coordinator should:
- Develop (as part of the Club plan) in conjunction with the Club Management team, a marketing plan;
- Work with the Treasurer to develop a budget for the marketing plan;
- Oversee the implementation of the strategies in the marketing plan;
- Submit regular reports to the club committee.
Knowledge and Skills Required
Ideally a Marketing Coordinator is someone who:
- Can communicate effectively;
- Is positive and enthusiastic;
- Is well organised;
- Has marketing expertise and experience in dealing with the local media.
Estimated Time Commitment Required & Period of Appointment
The estimated time commitment required is 2 hours per month.
Tools and Resources
Barracudas Water Polo Club Branding Guidelines > Marketing > Dropbox