We want to be transparent with our fee structure and explain the costs that make up the final player fee so we have attached two graphs below to make it easy for you.
- The junior player fee for the 2017-2018 season will be;
- $455 – including WPQ payment of $120, with NO family levy; $500 – including WPQ payment of $120 and WITH family levy
- The senior player fee for the 2017-2018 season will be;
- $330 – including $155 capitation, with NO family levy; $375 – including $155 capitation, WITH family levy
- Please note all pool entry on game day has been included in the BWPI fee.
- Pool costs with training will depend on the separate arrangements with the pool your players training will be held at and the fee will either be on entry or invoiced at the end of each term.
- Each player will be invoiced for scheduled training session whether they attend or not as we have to pay for pool costs regardless of whether your child attends.
- BWPI, WPA and WPQ have increased their costs this year. Barras have increased registration by $5.
- Introduction of a family levy of $60 per junior family. This has been reduced to $45 for 2017/2018.
- There are many ways you can assist, these volunteer positions are allocated on a first in first served basis. Those families that are team managers, coaches or committee members, organisers of trophy day, fund raising events etc will be exempt from paying the family levy. Please email the club if you wish to volunteer.
- Once your child has been selected into a team and you have registered on Sports TG, we will send your invoice to you for payment.
- Our preference is that payments are made through internet banking and NOT Sports TG (where there are extra charges).
- Please be advised that if the player fee or any unpaid fees are not paid by the commencement of the season then your child will not be able to play until fees are paid.
- If you are having financial difficulties you can contact the Club Treasurer to request a payment plan where fees are required to be paid over a 2 month period.
The Committee are looking forward to the upcoming season, we are keen to see some familiar faces, but also excited by some new coaches and new families and players.